Equity & Inclusion Program
CBOs will participate in a 9-month learning journey embedding equity practices to foster transformational growth and maximize community impact. The monthly workshops will offer opportunities for deep organizational and team self-reflection through an equity lens. The timeline includes a guided internal equity audit to identify areas of need and/or growth, office hours with workshop facilitators, plus much more!
Grants of $25,000, six grants total.
GRANT APPLICATION FOR 2022 IS CLOSED. THIS GRANT APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON MARCH 10, 2023!
The Cohort Experience
CBOs will participate in a 9-month learning journey embedding equity practices to foster transformational growth and maximize community impact.
Grant Overview: August 8, 2022, 10:00 – 11:00am
2022 Workshops: September, October, November, December
2023 Workshops: January, February, March, April, May
Completion report: Due August 31, 2023
*Workshop attendance is required. Failure to maintain grant requirements may affect your ability to apply for future grants.
• Commitment to DEI – Does the organization describe a clear commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)?
• Challenges – Has the organization described current challenges regarding equity and inclusion substantially? Is the organization intentional with identifying examples of those challenges?
• Vision and Desire – Does the application clearly describe their desire and vision with respect to DEI?
• Goals and Results – Does the application clearly articulate the organization’s desired DEI goals and results?
• Cohort Experience – If chosen, how will this organization contribute and gain from the 9-month experience?
Equity & Inclusion Program Info Session
View last year’s Information Session!