Baldwin Leadership Program
The Baldwin Leadership Program supports the personal leadership development of individuals in Lancaster County. The Class of 2023 will include 10 local leaders ready to embark on extraordinary opportunities. The 18-month program seeks to spark your curiosity for growth and leadership development. The timeline provides supportive group engagement and resources to amplify your personally designed project. Monthly cohort meetings and retreat are required.
NEW IN 2021: Applications welcomed from individuals not employed at a Community Benefit Organization (CBO). You must find a CBO to sponsor your application if not currently employed by one.
Grants of $5,000
Applications are closed for 2021.
The Cohort Experience
The 18-month program seeks to spark your curiosity for growth and leadership development. The timeline provides supportive group engagement and resources to amplify your personally designed project.
Grant Overview: October 28, 2021 (2:30pm – 3:30 pm)
2021 Workshops: December 6
2022 Workshops: January 10, February 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, June 6, July 11, August 1, September 5, October 3, November 7, December 5
2023 Workshops: January 9, February 6, March 6, April 3, May 1
Completion report: Due September 29, 2023
Virtual Cohort Meetings: Meetings are 2-hrs (the cohort will select the time); Tentative retreat planned fall 2022
*Workshop attendance is required. Failure to maintain grant requirements may affect your ability to apply for future grants.
• Leadership Capacity – Do the applicant’s goals and self-designed program increase her/his/their leadership capacity?
• Self-designed Program – Does the applicant bring a creative approach to her/his/their self-designed program?
• Creative Thinking Skills – Will the program foster the applicant’s creative thinking skills?
• Community Benefit – Will the self-directed program impact Lancaster’s leadership capacity, as well as the partnering CBO?
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) – Does the applicant demonstrate a commitment to racial equity, inclusion, and social justice? Will the applicant bring a diverse perspective to the cohort of Baldwin Leaders?
Baldwin Leadership Program Info Session