Mental Health America Endowment Fund
About the Organization
MHALC is dedicated to helping individuals lead mentally healthy lives. Its mission is to promote mental wellness for all individuals and help those struggling from a mental illness achieve hope and recovery to live lives filled with potential and possibility. MHALC touches the lives of thousands each year by providing the following services:
- Delivering a wide variety of programs and services to support individuals and families impacted by mental illness in ways that help them towards recovery
- Educating the public about mental health and illness and working to eliminate stigma and prejudice
- Advocating for policy and system change which accord rights and benefits to individuals living with a mental illness
- Providing information and referral services to navigate the complex delivery system that can impede access to mental health services
- Promoting mental health and well-being among all individuals
Why is endowment important to your mission?
Since experiencing unprecedented funding cuts in mental health services an endowment grows increasingly important to help MHALC stay afloat and focused on their mission during challenging times. Beyond the immediate, endowment funding provides resources that allow for planning and innovation, enabling MHA to meet the changing needs of the people in Lancaster County. Equally as important, an endowment helps to ensure the long-term continuity and sustainability of MHALC becoming a gift that gives, grows and serves for generations to come.
Mental Health America of Lancaster County
630 Janet Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17601
Email: [email protected]